Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- HookSweep grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use HookSweep. This includes the right to view content available on HookSweep. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
- Except as expressly permitted by HookSweep in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the HookSweep web site or any of its mechanisms. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage HookSweep properties or services. All rights not expressly granted by HookSweep are reserved.
- To fully use HookSweep, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information to HookSweep and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
- The materials on HookSweep's web site are provided "as is". HookSweep makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HookSweep does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HookSweep or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HookSweep's Internet site, even if HookSweep or a HookSweep authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using HookSweep. If you become aware of an unauthorized access to your account, you must change your password and notify us immediately.
5. Content Restrictions
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography;
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or
- Violates any law.
6. Code of Conduct
In using HookSweep, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam"; or
- Collect information about others.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HookSweep's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HookSweep does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HookSweep may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HookSweep does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HookSweep has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HookSweep of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to HookSweep's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.